Monday 18 July 2011

Terri : An Original Comedy, Same Happened With Me

After a very long time, yesterday I visited my school again. I had very bad experience at my school due to criticism of my peers. I was over slim among my peers in the school days so they usually called me as, “Hey single bone” and started laughing at me. One day, I was very depressed, on seeing this, my teacher asked me what happened child?? I told him whole the story. He took me to his office and gave me a work out plan video along with diet chart for my body and gave a suggestion to join gym. I agreed and start my work out and just within six month, I improved myself much than before I was. Now I am college pass out and having very good physique. Yesterday, when I met my teacher again, he was surprised to see my body and said that I am very happy to see you. After a long conversation, he suggested me to watch a new released movie, Terri which is based on the life of teenager at high school like you and give a link to watch it online on a movie site named as signal9.

Last night I started to watch Terri online and felt my days of school’s life. While I was watching movie, I become so emotional that my eyes got wet with tears. But with very funny comedy of the movie, I also enjoyed a lot during the movie.

It is a comedy movie about the relationship between Terri (Jacob Wysocki), a fatty teen and the vice principal (John C. Reilly).
Behavior of the peers toward Terri, is not good. He faces even more unwanted attention from school authorities when he is coming to school still wearing pajamas. But Terri is surprised when his rudely-talking vice principal, takes an interest in him. Sometimes it is very difficult to handle Terri, yet his principal wants to help him in this tough time. Under the direction of his principle, Terri becomes successful to make some friends in his school. Chad (Bridger Zadina), who is living alone and feeling insecure and Heather (Olivia Crocicchia), a sexually precocious girl who is very beautiful are friends of him. They are so different and all excluded from a social group find an unexpected, imperfect bond that reflects a feeling of sympathy of the immature experience.

Movie is enriched with authentic and impartial elements with humor. Terri's story is complex emotionality, as the teenager learns to reach outside his isolated world. Story of the movie courage someone to build relationships .TERRI is for anyone who ever living alone or misunderstood in high school or for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment