Friday 15 July 2011

Zookeeper : Memorable Moments For My Family

Last week my son was forcing me to take him to zoo and my wife asked me to go for a movie, but I had an urgent project of a client to complete it till next day. We all are working for our family but we don’t have much time for them. I was very confused, what should I do now. Suddenly an idea came into my mind by which wish of my child and wife get completed that was to watch Zookeeper movie online with in my own home. My child and wife agreed with me on this.

I have an account of a website for free movies online named as signal9. As we started the movie a friend of my son came at our home and he also joined us. I was very happy to see my child because he was watching movie with very excitement and in childish way talk with his friend…”hey lion is there, he will eat the man…run away from away from the lion pointing to the zookeeper.” My wife told wife told him that all the animals in the zoo are friends of zookeeper. These moments were memorable for me. My wife passed a smile to me and told that it is better to watch movies online with the comfort of our home rather than go to a cinema. Moreover without wasting any single penny and my valuable time, we enjoyed zookeeper movie. My wife also served snacks along with coffee while we were watching movie.

Movie was quite interesting with lots of comedy. Zookeeper Griffin decides to stops working at the zoo so that he will get the girl of his dreams. All the zoo animals like Griffin very much so they want him to stay along with them. They started talking and it seems that they have human-level intelligence along with speaking ability. All the animals were trying to give training to Griffin on how to win her without leaving his job.

We enjoyed a lot while watching the zookeeper movie online. Very next day father of my son’s friend met me as his son had forced him to know about the online movies .He asked me about how to watch movies online and I give the link of signal9 to him. You know he is now permanent user of this site. I felt proud that I am the user of such an excellent site.

No comments:

Post a Comment